“Money makes the world go round.” “Money talks.” “A fool and his money are easily parted.” “The love of money is the root of all evil.” Maybe, maybe not. But, one thing is certain: money DOES matter. How you make, handle, spend and account for it matters, too — especially when you’re dealing with local, state and federal taxing authorities or your organization’s board of directors.
And, whether it’s your personal finances or the finances of your company, strategizing how to keep more of your hard-earned dollars in your pocket becomes increasingly difficult with each passing year.
That’s where we can help. Our team has years of accounting and tax preparation experience, and we regularly attend tax seminars, read scores of accounting journals, magazines, and monthly tax tips, among other things, to correctly interpret and apply the changing tax code and help you stay compliant with the IRS.
As your trusted advisor, we’ll help you maintain a balanced approach to managing and protecting your finances.
- Federal and state income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, and estates
- Payroll, sales tax returns and other general accounting services
- Financial statement compilation and review
- Tax planning
- Financial management services (projections, forecasts, cash budgets)
- Retirement planning and analysis
- IRS and Florida Department of Revenue audit representation
- Litigation support
- Specialized accounting services for unique engagements